1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones?
I watch a lot of hockey and a little football in person, and some hockey, football, and baseball on TV.
2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes?
Cornell men's ice hockey team, Toronto Maple Leafs and Buffalo Sabres (except when they're playing each other; then it's Buffalo), and Buffalo Bills.
3. Are there any sports you hate?
I've always found basketball kind of pointless, but I wouldn't say I hate it.
4. Have you ever been to a sports event?
Hundreds. Probably more Cornell men's ice hockey games than all others put together, at this point. I've covered a few dozen assorted events as a sportscaster.
5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play?
I was on my middle school soccer team for two seasons, and tried out for the basketball team because I was tall and the coach wanted me to. He was appreciative enough of my effort that when he cut me before the season started, he asked me to help out on the sidelines. I play in a casual game of ice hockey with my fraternity roughly once a year.