Ten things I've done that you probably haven't
1. I broadcast a funeral, live.
2. I enjoyed espresso at the Café aux Deux Magots in Paris as a teenager.
3. I saw the first nighttime manned spacecraft launch in person.
4. I watched a shuttle launch from the VIP seating area at KSC and got paid for it.
5. I played the mirror in "Mirror, Mirror," the stage musical based on "Snow White."
6. I've attended Apple Summer Camp, twice.
7. I've interviewed Al "Grandpa Munster" Lewis and Pete Seeger.
8. I helped Peter Yarrow set up his gear on stage.
9. I spent much of 9/11 on the air.
10. I answered the phone when Billy Joel was calling.