1. What do you do for a living? Or, if you're not working right now, what are you studying or planning to do?
I compute! Well, I use computers to compute, but I'm a computer person. Mostly I write, edit, and communicate in other ways.
2. Do you enjoy your current career or job? Why or why not?
Definitely. Helping people understand technology is one of my life's goals, and this job lets me do that all the time! Helping people appreciate good cooking is another of my life's goals, and that's one of the other hats I wear. :-)
3. If you had to choose another career or job, what would it be? Why?
Full-time restaurant critic!
4. When you were 5, what did you plan or want to do for a living? When you were 10? 15? 20?
5 – Astronaut
10 – Restaurant Owner
15 – Restaurant Patron
20 – Astronaut
5. How long do you think you'll continue to work in your current area?
Forever. But the field is going to look very different in 10, 15, or 30 years. I'll just be doing similar things with different concepts.