1) My two TiVos and I watch a lot of TV shows, probably on the order of two dozen series on a regular basis. Thank goodness they aren't all on the same "season" schedule! Mine is one of few Ithaca households with a CW affiliate station; I get two via satellite.
2) While I consider myself religious, I virtually never attend services at a house of worship. Most of them don't work for me lately.
3) I don't like most chardonnays because they taste like drinking a tree, but I do like oaky scotch.
4) I have a set of dog dishes, and a long backyard lead and screw-in ground stake, but I've never had a dog in my family. While growing up, I remember a guinea pig, gerbil, turtle, goldfish, and parakeet. More recently, I've had a fish and several snails.
5) I hate going to sleep, and I hate waking up. I virtually never nap, unless I'm sick.
6) I sing Canadian folk rock and Broadway musicals at the top of my lungs in the car, especially Tanglefoot's "One More Night" and "The Phantom of the Opera."
And the bonus factoid...
7) Most of you have figured out that I love to eat, but while there are some things I don't choose to eat as a matter of taste, I'll eat just about anything, once, if it's considered food somewhere.